UPDATE: "A Family Moment" online eBusiness Opportunity

  • jesus_saves_follow_him
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      Praise the Lord!

      This is my greatful to the Lord "thank you" and also to all those that
      are visiting and purchasing and signing as affiliates at my website...
      read my original message and pray for the Lord guiding you to visit
      and be blessed through this online eBusiness Christian bookstore
      opportunity:

      Greetings,

      Praise the Lord! I thank Jesus for providing a Christian online
      bookstore business opportunity that could be a help to you and as many
      others as He will guide to sign in as affiliates at my website, as it
      could be for me and my ministry, and also to the Christian ministry
      website I signed, Amen!

      You are cordially invited to visit my website at:
      http://www.compacturl.com/bbpz
      - then, click on link "enter our store" and browse the many excellent
      Christian books and offers. Also prayerfully visit the link "learn
      more" to see the Christian online bookstore opportunity...

      I pray that the clear presentation of the business will help you
      decide to sign in at my website page "A Family Moment" by visiting:
      http://www.compacturl.com/bbpz

      If you are praying to find an internet ebusiness with low overhead -
      website and all necessary business needs are taken care for you when
      you join as an affiliate and have Your Own Personalized Family Moment
      Website and Christian Bookstore business, this is a great opportunity!

      Your total investment is $39.95 when you sign in and $19.95 each year,
      and your commissions could increase as you develop a plan to make your
      own website known in the internet as I am doing with mine right now.
      You can visit and sign right now at: http://www.compacturl.com/bbpz

      OK, you are interested... but what is in for you once you sign and
      develop the online business? Well, visit at:
      http://compactURL.com/rrnz and read very clear information on it -is
      at the left side of the page there- it tells you your rewards for your
      effort to build up your own online Christian bookstore business... I
      read the whole page a few times, then printed it to read it again a
      few more times, there is nothing wrong in been cautious!

      Let me know if I could be of help with advice on how I am developing
      my own ebusiness, the more I help you, the more the Lord will bless us
      both!

      Once you sign in and receive your own website URL from "A Family
      Moment" you can start immediately to build up your own business
      with a simple plan. Just email me and I could share even free ways to
      make your website stand out in the internet when others are surfing
      and doing searches to find a convenient, honest, low cost ebusiness;
      and help your family and friends by letting them know -by emailing
      them individually, no spam! - a similar email to this one by just
      substitute your website URL for my own URL...

      I will help you to get a foothold with email and phone advice, just
      email me and if I know and know that it works I will let you know!

      God's blessings!

      "A Family Moment" online e-business opportunity for you today:
      http://www.compacturl.com/bbpz

      = THANK YOU FOR ALSO PAUSE AND MEDITATE ON THE WORD OF GOD:

      * "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to
      prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
      ~ Jer.29:11
      * "In this new life one's nationality or race or education or social
      position is unimportant; such things mean nothing. Whether a person
      has Christ is what matters, and He is equally available to all" ~
      Col.3:11
      * "The key to godliness is not more knowledge of God but more
      obedience to Him" ~ Rom.6:16
      "Every believer is a minister of God's pardon" ~ 2 Cor. 5:18,19

      You are cordially invited to visit these websites:
      God's gift of eternal life: http://www.compactURL.com/jrpg
      Sisters in Christ: http://www.compactURL.com/zfno
      Help for Parents/ Youth Leaders: http://www.compacturl.com/whsv
      God's Word on Homosexuality: http://www.compacturl.com/ovgq