HOW TO HELP SOULS IN NEED DUE TO KATRINA EMERGENCY

  • jesus_saves_follow_him
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 11:18 AM
      Praise the Lord!

      Thank you to all Christians for responding to God's move to be His
      hands right now in ministring to the needs of souls shaken by Katrina.

      I found two very reliable Emergency help groups that have my complete
      trust:

      Convoy of Hope emergency help of water, food, supplies and other needs
      attention, for Katrina refugees, with link at:
      http://www.convoyofhope.org/

      also they have a link to local information in those affected areas at:
      http://benevolences.ag.org/disasterrelief/
      and help in other areas also at: http://www.convoyofhope.org/worldhope.asp

      and the very reliable Salvation Army Katrina emergency help, with
      links at:
      http://www.redshield.org/crisis/
      http://www.salvationarmyusa.org/USNSAHome.htm
      http://www.redshield.org/

      My prayers for everyone involved in these efforts to reach souls in
      need, special prayers to Christians affected, and serving in these areas.

      God's blessings!