REPLY FROM REV. JOY TO MESSAGE ON LONDON TERROR CHRISTIAN FOLLOWUP

  • jesus_saves_follow_him
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 1:22 PM
      PERMISSION TO POST MESSAGE BY REV. JOY:

      You have my permission, Sister. Anything to get people to pray...
      Rev. Joy

      Message: LONDON TERROR CHRISTIAN FOLLOWUP Posted by Rev. Joy on August
      1, 2005, 1:43 pm, in reply to "LONDON TERROR CHRISTIAN FOLLOWUP"

      This is spiritual warfare at its' most intense...this is the clash of
      ideologies and purposes and spiritual teachings. The London Christians
      are fighting fire with fire and they will win...we cannot defeat
      terrorism with military weapons alone, although they are necessary. We
      must fight the spirit behind it.

      While the police and soldiers try to find these people and protect
      innocent life, let all Christians everywhere rise up and pray for the
      release of the Truth of Jesus Christ for the spreading of the Gospel,
      and pray the following verses over our own nation and over England,
      Italy, and all the other countries where terrorism is trying to
      establish a foothold.

      Find these scriptures and read:
      Phillip. 4:5, Luke 10:19, Eph. 6:10, Eph. 2:2, Eph. 6:12,
      Matt. 16:19, Ps. 56:9, Rom. 8:31b, 2 Tim. 1:17, Ps. 91:5,6;
      Is. 54:14, Pro. 3:3b, Ps. 50:23.

      It is no coincidence that the enemy ( I am NOT speaking of Moslems)
      has moved this tactic of terrorism into nations and areas that have
      traditionally been Christian. Christendom is under attack as is
      Christianity and the Truth of Jesus Christ. We must fight this
      battle in the heavenlies via spiritual warfare before we see any
      results in the natural world.

      More power to the London Christians and all Christians who fight the
      good fight!

      REv. Joy

      - - - END OF REV. JOY REPLY TO MESSAGE - - - -

      >>> PAUSE & MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:

      "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor
      principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
      Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to
      separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
      ~ Rom. 8:38-39

      "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to
      prosper you & not to harm you, plans to give you hope & a future."
      ~ Jer. 29:11

      "In this new life one's nationality or race or education or social
      position is unimportant; such things mean nothing. Whether a person
      has Christ is what matters, and He is equally available to all"
      ~ Col.3:11

      "The key to godliness is not more knowledge of God but more
      obedience to Him" ~ Rom.6:16

      You're invited to visit these sites:

      * reaching souls in the internet one 'CLICK' at a time [TM]*
      God's Word on Homosexuality: http://www.compacturl.com/ovgq

      Help For Parents/Youth Leaders keep children safe from adult sex
      abuse: http://www.compacturl.com/whsv