FORD MOTOR COMPANY SPONSOR GAY AND LESBIANS...

  • jesus_saves_follow_him
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2005
      Subject: FORD MOTOR COMPANY SPONSOR GAY AND LESBIANS...

      Greetings,

      Here is what I found about FORD sponsoring gay and lesbians at TRUTH
      OR FICTION website:
      http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/f/ford-gays.htm

      Pray, share with others, pass it on to your emails addresses and post
      in groups and chat rooms.

      If you want to read it now, here is the information:

      Ford Motor Company's Support of Gay & Lesbian Causes-Truth!
      bullet Summary of the eRumor

      This widely circulated eRumor is a forward of an alert from the
      American Family Association, a Conservative watchdog group in
      Mississippi.

      It urges a boycott of Ford Motor Company because of the company's
      support of various gay and lesbian efforts.

      The Truth
      The Ford Motor company, either through its company policies or through
      donations, has been supportive of several gay and lesbian goals.

      *** Examples, mostly from the Ford Motor Company site:

      In a press release dated 2/1/05, Ford announced a pledge of $250,000
      to the "Affirmations Lesbian and Gay Community Center in the Detroit
      suburb of Ferndale, one of the largest donations ever made from a
      fortune 500 company to a lesbian, bisexual and transgender (GLBT)
      organization.

      In March, 2004, the co-founder of Ford's gay, lesbian or bisexual
      employees group (GLOBE) was honored by the Affirmations Lesbian and
      Gay Community center.

      In April, 2004, Volvo Cars of North American (a division of Ford) was
      given an Advertising Research Foundation award for it's campaign
      targeting GLBT customers.

      In June, 2004, Diversity Inc. named Ford as among the top 10 companies
      for GLBT workers.

      In July, 2004, Ford became the first of the Big-3 auto companies to
      add "Gender Identity" as a protected category.

      In July, 2002, Ford hired Witeck/Combs Communications to handle their
      advertising to the gay and lesbian market, according to the
      Witeck/Combs website.

      > A real example of the eRumor as it has appeared on the Internet:

      Ford Motor Company Supports Homosexual Marriage Movement
      Dear Rick,

      You are probably unaware that Ford Motor Company is a major supporter
      of the homosexual movement, including homosexual marriage.

      From redefining family to include homosexual marriage, to giving
      hundreds of thousands of dollars to support homosexual groups and
      their agenda, to forcing managers to attend diversity training on how
      to promote the acceptance of homosexuality, to sponsoring a
      "commitment (marriage) ceremony", to sponsoring Gay Pride Parades,
      Ford leads the way.

      To let you see Ford's support, we developed the BoycottFord.com site.

      I urge you to take action today. Sign the petition to boycott Ford.
      Call your local Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Volvo, Jaguar, Mazda and/or
      Land Rover dealer (all are part of Ford Motor Company) and inform them
      you will not be buying a Ford product until they stop their promotion
      of the homosexual movement and homosexual marriage.

      Be sure to forward this information to your friends and family. They
      will be as surprised as you to learn of Ford's extensive
      promotion of
      homosexuality.

      Click here to go to BoycottFord.com and take the action listed on the
      right hand side (signing the pledge and calling your local dealer).
      Remember, calling your local dealer is very important. Please be
      polite. If the dealer wants more information, refer him to the
      BoycottFord.com page.

      Sincerely,

      Don

      Donald E. Wildmon, Founder and Chairman
      American Family Association

      P.S. Don't forget to call your dealer and to forward this to
      family
      and friends.

      Marriage: One Man One Woman - Take a stand for marriage. Rear
      Window/Bumper Stickers. Printed on weather-proof, laminate, vinyl
      stock.

      It's Not Gay: This 28-minute video presents a story that few have
      heard, allowing former homosexuals the opportunity to tell their own
      story in their own words. Along with medical and mental health
      experts, these individuals express a clear warning that the sanitized
      version of homosexuality being presented to students is not the whole
      truth.

      ---END OF EMAIL ON FORD MOTOR COMPANY SPONSOR GAY AND LESBIANS ----

      =============

      ALSO YOU ARE INVITED TO PAUSE AND READ OUR `SIGNATURE' - YOU
      ARE
      INVITED TO MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD THROUGHT THE DAY:

      "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor
      principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
      Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to
      separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
      ~ Rom. 8:38-39

      "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to
      prosper you & not to harm you, plans to give you hope & a future." ~
      Jer. 29:11

      "In this new life one's nationality or race or education or social
      position is unimportant; such things mean nothing. Whether a person
      has Christ is what matters, and He is equally available to all" ~
      Col.3:11

      'The just shall live by faith'" ~ Rom. 1:16-17

      "The key to godliness is not more knowledge of God but more obedience
      to Him" ~ Rom.6:16

      "We are ministers of God's pardon" ~ 2Cor.5:18

      You're invited to visit these sites of Christian witness in the
      internet:

      * reaching souls in the internet one 'CLICK' at a time [TM]*

      Celebrate Jesus God's salvation gift:
      http://www.compacturl.com/jrpg

      Sisters in Christ/Woman to Woman witness:
      http://www.compacturl.com/zfno

      God's Word on Homosexuality:
      http://www.compacturl.com/ovgq

      Help For Parents/Youth Leaders to protect children from abuse:
      http://www.compacturl.com/whsv

      Tribute, America:
      http://www.compacturl.com/icgs

      One Solitary Life is Jesus: