GREETINGS! : )

  • jesus_saves_follow_him
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2005
      I would like to say 'hi!' and to invite everyone to read my
      email signature that I am enclosing here and to visit my websites for
      a blessing to everyone today:

      >>> PAUSE & MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
      "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to
      prosper you & not to harm you, plans to give you hope & a future." ~
      Jer. 29:11
      "In this new life one's nationality or race or education or social
      position is unimportant; such things mean nothing. Whether a person
      has Christ is what matters, and He is equally available to all" ~
      Col.3:11
      'The just shall live by faith'" ~ Rom. 1:16-17
      "The key to godliness is not more knowledge of God but more obedience
      to Him" ~ Rom.6:16
      "We are ministers of God's pardon" ~ 2Cor.5:18
      You're invited to visit these sites:
      * reaching souls in the internet one 'CLICK' at a time [TM]*
      Celebrate Jesus ~ God's gift:
      http://www.compacturl.com/jrpg
      Sisters in Christ/Woman to Woman Witness:
      http://www.compacturl.com/zfno
      God's Word on Homosexuality:
      http://www.compacturl.com/ovgq
      Help For Parents/Youth Leaders: