49 messages added in the last 7 days
After 2 years on Yahoo Groups, we moved to new virtual digs in 2007. The community had grown too large to manage. While we are grateful that the exposure helped us grow, the limitations of the format made themselves felt.
A dedicated band of volunteers who call themselves the Holisticat Crew worked hard to develop an exciting new facility that offers a lot more flexibility and features.
Please join us at the Holisticat Community Bulletin Board by clicking
After you register, you will get a link to come to the
Raw feeding is not a requirement for list membership but please don't let your cat be a kibblehead; consider canned food if raw feeding is not for you.
Topics discussed on the list include but are not limited to:
- Kitty behavior issues
- Feeding a balanced homemade or commercially available raw diet
- How to supplement a home-prepared raw/cooked meat-based diet
- Feeding small whole feline-appropriate prey animals and birds
- Which commercial foods to feed
- Use of herbs, homeopathy, flower essences, and other "alternative"/ complementary healing methods
- Non-invasive, gentle methods of dealing with various feline health issues such as asthma, cancer, Chronic Renal Failure (CRF), diabetes, EGC, urinary issues (FLUTD/FUS), feline heart diseases such as HCM and CHF, Hyperthyroidism, Inflammatory/Irritable Bowel Disease/syndrome (IBD/IBS) and tummy woes, hepatic lipidosis (FHL), pancreatitis, acne, EGC, fleas, etc.
- Feb 13, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.