Re: Looking for parts or a shop to by parts for a Holder12

  • Wayne Carney
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2003
      Pedro,

      Here are some sailmakers who say they have sails for the Holder 12:

      Sailrite ( www.sailrite.com ) Item Code: 41000

      Schurr sails http://www.schurrsails.com/odcat.html

      Super Sailmakers http://www.supersailmakers.com/production/g-h.htm #
      HLD1000

      There may also be local sailmakers where you are who can make a sail for
      you.

      Wayne