Re: [Holder12] 2 piece mast

  • jrodger james
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2005
      Heating the aluminum section to expand it might help, if the other section is fiberglass.

      If both sections are aluminum you may have a corrosion "welding" problem requiring a solvent, heat and rubber mallet.

      Rodger

      chrisbrown97330 <chrisbrown97330@...> wrote:

      Hey all,
      I have a Hobie One 12 and I'm having trouble separating the 2 piece
      mast. I've tried pulling, twisting, and doing both at the same
      time. Any trick I'm missing or suggestions? Thanks!

      Chris Brown

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      document.write('');

    • Jason Richards