Off Topic Posts

  • Wayne
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2004
      ED,

      Looks like you have some sort of SPAM worm infecting your computer.

      Fortunately YAHOO strips off any attachments so group members don't
      get sent anything dangerous.

      I am going to have to moderate your posts until I'm sure you have
      things cleaned up. This may cause a delay in your legitimate posts
      being displayed since I will now be manually approving anything sent
      from your computer.

      Wayne