Re: Looking for Holder 12 in San Francisco Bay Area

  • bobrynd
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
      Hi Chris,

      Though I don't know of any Holders currently on the market in the SF
      Bay Area, I'll keep any eye and ear out for you. I recently acquired
      a Holder 12 and it's a blast. I'd like to get a few together for some
      FUN small boat racing.

      Bob Rynd
      Fremont, CA

      By the way, If you ever need crew for your F27 I'd be glad to go
      along. I saw the F31s race at Whidbey Island Race Week this past July
      and man-o-man those look like fun(Talk about fast is fun).

      --- In Holder12@yahoogroups.com, "C. Harvey" <harvey1@l...> wrote:
      > Hi Gang,
      >
      > I am looking to purchase a Holder 12.
      >
      > I am in the San Francisco Bay Area.
      >
      > Any leads will be appreciated.
      >
      > Thanks!!!
      >
      > -C. Harvey
      > http://www.sfbama.org/members/3Sigma/index.html
    • DOUG MAGNUSON
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
        I have one I am considering selling...just too many boats and not enough time. I'm in Ventura County...a few hundred miles south of you.

        "C. Harvey" <harvey1@...> wrote:Hi Gang,

        I am looking to purchase a Holder 12.

        I am in the San Francisco Bay Area.

        Any leads will be appreciated.

        Thanks!!!

        -C. Harvey
        http://www.sfbama.org/members/3Sigma/index.html

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • C. Harvey
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
          Hi Bob,

          > Though I don't know of any Holders currently on the market in the
          SF
          > Bay Area, I'll keep any eye and ear out for you.

          Kool, THANKS!!!

          >I recently acquired a Holder 12 and it's a blast.

          Did you get the one that was advertised in the June issue of
          Latitude 38?

          > By the way, If you ever need crew for your F27 I'd be glad to go
          > along. I saw the F31s race at Whidbey Island Race Week this past
          July
          > and man-o-man those look like fun(Talk about fast is fun).

          I am always looking for crew. Next time I have an opening, I'll let
          you know. BTW, what is your email address?

          -Christopher Harvey
          http://www.sfbama.org/members/3Sigma/index.html
        • dantas64
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
            --- In Holder12@yahoogroups.com, "C. Harvey" <harvey1@l...> wrote:
            > Hi Gang,
            >
            > I am looking to purchase a Holder 12.
            >
            > I am in the San Francisco Bay Area.
            >
            > Any leads will be appreciated.
            >
            > Thanks!!!
            >
            > -C. Harvey
            > http://www.sfbama.org/members/3Sigma/index.html

            C.Harvey I am in the San Diego Area a ways down the coast I know. But
            I think I and going to sell my Holder 12 I dont have time to use it
            and this a waste.
            R. cox