H12 & trailer for sale/sail in Seattle

  • jazzjim123
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2004
      After many hours sailing lakes and bays around the Northwest, I'm parting with my
      beloved 1985 Holder 12 - I've been getting more into racing and now have a Laser.

      The Holder has been a frequent participant in the Tuesday night Duck Dodge race on
      Lake Union and proudly carries 4 silver ducks and 2 bronze ducks on her boom.
      She's a pretty little boat, with beige hull & deck with color striping and in good shape.
      See photos: Jim's H12

      Among the many improvements and extras are two sails - the original color sail and a
      nearly new white Hobie sail with zipper luff (you can raise and lower it with a
      halyard!) The non-comp tip mast has a new end cap for the halyard, but can also be
      used with original sail. She has a Harken ratchet block and swivel base cam cleat for
      the sheet, a nearly new rudder and tiller, dagger board is in good condition.

      Included is a galvanized 1997 King trailer, rarely in salt walt - no rust, new license.

      Price is $1300 firm.