Holder 12 For sail

  • maddreject
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2004
      I have a Holder 12 for sale is very nice condition that i would like
      800 for it only has a small homade trailer because i live on the
      beach and a large one was never needed. It is in Madeira Beach,Fl
      the zip code is 33708...If you are intrested please email me at
      maddreject@... i also have pictures i can send.
    • islander611
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 10, 2004
        Hi, I emailed you last week, asking for a couple of pictures to check
        out your Holder but received no response. Please email me at
        islander@....

        Thank,

        Jeff

        In Holder12@yahoogroups.com, "maddreject" <maddreject@y...> wrote:
        > I have a Holder 12 for sale is very nice condition that i would
        like
        > 800 for it only has a small homade trailer because i live on the
        > beach and a large one was never needed. It is in Madeira Beach,Fl
        > the zip code is 33708...If you are intrested please email me at
        > maddreject@y... i also have pictures i can send.
      • Tim DeCarlo
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 11, 2004
          Hi im sorry i didnt see your email i might have deleted it accedently, ill send a seprate email with a picture of my holder.

          islander611 <islander@...> wrote:Hi, I emailed you last week, asking for a couple of pictures to check
          out your Holder but received no response. Please email me at
          islander@....

          Thank,

          Jeff

          In Holder12@yahoogroups.com, "maddreject" <maddreject@y...> wrote:
          > I have a Holder 12 for sale is very nice condition that i would
          like
          > 800 for it only has a small homade trailer because i live on the
          > beach and a large one was never needed. It is in Madeira Beach,Fl
          > the zip code is 33708...If you are intrested please email me at
          > maddreject@y... i also have pictures i can send.

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        • Bob Hacker
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 12, 2004
            Jeff
            Where are you located?
            Hi im sorry i didnt see your email i might have deleted it accedently, ill send a seprate email with a picture of my holder.

            islander611 <islander@...> wrote:Hi, I emailed you last week, asking for a couple of pictures to check
            out your Holder but received no response. Please email me at
            islander@....

            Thank,

            Jeff

            In Holder12@yahoogroups.com, "maddreject" <maddreject@y...> wrote:
            > I have a Holder 12 for sale is very nice condition that i would
            like
            > 800 for it only has a small homade trailer because i live on the
            > beach and a large one was never needed. It is in Madeira Beach,Fl
            > the zip code is 33708...If you are intrested please email me at
            > maddreject@y... i also have pictures i can send.

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          • islander611
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 13, 2004
              Hi Bob,

              I'm in St. Augustine, Fl

              > Hi im sorry i didnt see your email i might have deleted it
              accedently, ill send a seprate email with a picture of my holder.

              > islander611 <islander@m...> wrote:Hi, I emailed you last week,
              asking for a couple of pictures to check
              > out your Holder but received no response. Please email me at
              > islander@m...
              >
              > Thank,
              >
              > Jeff
              >

              > In Holder12@yahoogroups.com, "maddreject" <maddreject@y...>
              wrote:
              > > I have a Holder 12 for sale is very nice condition that i
              would
              > like
              > > 800 for it only has a small homade trailer because i live on
              the
              > > beach and a large one was never needed. It is in Madeira
              Beach,Fl
              > > the zip code is 33708...If you are intrested please email me
              at
              > > maddreject@y... i also have pictures i can send.
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

              Service.