Rudders and dagger boards available

  • DavidP
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2013
      At our club I found a closet with nine dagger boards for Holders, either the Holder 12 or the 9 foot Holder Hawk as they shared the same parts.

      I also have nine rudder blades with the rudder head and tiller. I have Hawk sails as well.

      If you want to buy one you can write me at davidparker(at)email.com (or I'd trade for Laser parts.)
    • scromar1368
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 20, 2014
        Hello, Any chance you still have a dagger board for the Holder 12?

        Thank you, Scott Cromar
        sdcromar@...
      • mystere50xl
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 30, 2014