Rudders and dagger boards available

  • DavidP
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 15, 2013
      At our club I found a closet with nine dagger boards for Holders, either the Holder 12 or the 9 foot Holder Hawk as they shared the same parts.

      I also have nine rudder blades with the rudder head and tiller. I have Hawk sails as well.

      If you want to buy one you can write me at davidparker(at)email.com (or I'd trade for Laser parts.)
    • scromar1368
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 20, 2014
        Hello, Any chance you still have a dagger board for the Holder 12?

        Thank you, Scott Cromar
        sdcromar@...
      • mystere50xl
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 30 7:38 PM

          Yes, I have a bunch of them.

          Write me at this address

          david.parker50(at)Verizon.net

        • jsonnenb
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 12, 2016
            David
            I've been trying to reach you. I'm interested in a rudder/tiller for my Holder 12.
            John

            johnsonnen at aol.com
            8 4 7 9 2 2 5 5 7 2