are laser daggerboard and rudder compatible(same size dimension) with holder12?

  • cannibalfaultier
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14, 2013
      hello, just got a holder 12 (funseeker). trying to set up the boat . was wondering if laser daggerboard and rudder are same size than holder12 and if they are compatible without fuzzying around?
      thank you, and sorry if this is obsolete.
    • LS
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 15, 2013
        If you are looking for a rudder and a center board I have one each for a holder 12 for sale. Please let me know if you are interested.
        I am in northern California.

        Thanks Lou

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
          really ineterestd if you still have it .i am in oregon so not too far. contact me thank you. michele

          --- In Holder12@yahoogroups.com, LS <lgs42450@...> wrote:

          > If you are looking for a rudder and a center board I have one each for a holder 12 for sale. Please let me know if you are interested.
          > I am in northern California.
          >
          > Thanks Lou
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone
          >
          > On Feb 14, 2013, at 9:38 PM, "cannibalfaultier" <cannibalfaultier@...> wrote:
          >
          > > hello, just got a holder 12 (funseeker). trying to set up the boat . was wondering if laser daggerboard and rudder are same size than holder12 and if they are compatible without fuzzying around?
          > > thank you, and sorry if this is obsolete.

        • peter klein
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 8, 2013
            Michele, Were you interested in the Holder12 or a daggarboard? I only have the boat & trailer for sale.
            Peter