Rudder Daggerboard etc

  • gliccman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2013
      I am not one for posting every craigslist ad but I know people are always looking for parts. This guy says he just trashed a H12 (how sad is that...I have yet to find a sailboat that couldn't be brought back to life)and is now trying to get rid of the rudder, daggerboard & spars: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/boa/3534315790.html

      Scot
      Great Lakes Bay Region