Replacement Rudders

  • Captain Kirk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2012
      Hi,

      If anyone needs a replacement Holder 12 rudder, has diving skills, and time
      to kill you can find one at the bottom of Lake Pepin.

      On a related note, I'm curious people's experience retrofitting the Holder
      12 with other stock rudder/Tiller assemblies and/or aftermarket Holder 12
      foils (either successes or regrets).

      Oh, she capsizes like a pro!

      Kirk

      --
      "We had the sky up there, all speckled with stars, and we used to lay on
      our backs and look up at them, and discuss about whether they was made or

    • jazzjim123
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2012
        For anyone else interested, I put a rudder assembly on the bottom of
        Lake Union during a squall several years ago. Rudders definitely do not
        float! I was able to find a Holder 12 rudder assemble at that time.

        Jim