Daggerboard & Rudder

  • rkmeyers1
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2003
      I need to either buy or build both the daggerboard & rudder. I have
      the picture of the them from the Hobie site but I do not have
      dimensions or hardware, etc. Any suggestions. Thanks, Richard
    • Shorty
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21, 2003
        Hey, if you can get me the dimensions on the stock rudder blade, I can have
        that plus a daggerboard made for you. Am a dealer for a custom boat
        builder, I sell lots of sunfish daggerboards.

        Thanks
        Shorty