Need Help

  • Don
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      My friend just acquire a Holder12. It's in pretty good shape, except,
      the previous owner told him it was garaged for years and the flotation was secure. Both not true... the boat has ALOT of water in it(had to be outside). I opened the drain , tilted the boat back and nothing comes out. What's our best option for draining the boat? Also, what's the best and/or easiest way to re-secure the flotation in the port side?
      Thanks for any help you can give