Changes to the Holder12 group page

  • Wayne C
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2010
      All,

      Yahoo! Groups is in the process of changing the look and feel of the group
      home page to something more contemporary.

      NEW Yahoo! overview -
      http://groups.yahoo.com/overview

      When the change will take affect is not known, they appear to be doing a
      rolling update.

      If you log-in at the web group and it looks different, just take a minute to
      re-familiarize yourself.

      The changes are as new to me as everyone else. Feel free to ask if you have
      trouble with a feature, but please be patient, the other moderators and
      myself are still getting our bearings.

    • neil
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2010
        thanks for the heads up!