Aloha from Hawaii!

  • surfmonkey808
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2010
      New member here. Just picked up a Hobie One/ Holder 12. Sailed it yesterday and had a blast. Looking forward to all the info this site has to offer. My hull number is
      ccme28491k1
      Aloha! Kirk
    • Wayne C
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26, 2010
        Hello Kirk,

        Welcome -

        > ccme28491k1

        CCM E2849 1K1 is one number shy of the 12 character USCG Hull ID format.

        The last four characters have this sort of representation,

        Single Alpha code = Month built
        Single Numeric character = Year built
        Dual numeric character = Model year

        ... for example, B787 would be February 87, 1987

        see "New Format"
        http://home.comcast.net/~vagabondsailing/VHH_Hull_Number.html

        Regardless, glad you're having fun with the new boat. Post some pictures in
        the PHOTOS area.

        Wayne