Re: [Holder12] Re: holer9 or12

  • Philip Christopherson
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2009
      I'm asking $950.  That will be pretty much a firm price.  It's really in nice conditiion.  I do have pictures somewhere on my computer.  I lost them when I tried to attach to another e-mail.  Will try to get them to you.

      Phil

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2009
        Hi Phil,

        Pictures won't stay attached to messages redistributed through the group.
        You may, however, post them in the PHOTOS area.

        Wayne

      • Philip Christopherson
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2009
          Thanks for the info.  I've uploaded 6 pictures you can check out in Phil's Sail Boat for Sale Album.  Phil