holer9 or12

  • poolnspas
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 30, 2009
      looking for boat for sale in central california area, thanks
    • Philip Christopherson
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 31, 2009
        I have a Holder 12 for sale.  It's a 1988 and in really nice condition.  Blue hull and multi-colored sail.  Trailer included.

        I'm in Carson City.    Phil

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 31, 2009
          hi phil, how much are you asking for your boat? do you have pics thanks,
          bruce
          --- In Holder12@yahoogroups.com, Philip Christopherson <oc1221@...>

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1 7:58 AM
            I'm asking $950.  That will be pretty much a firm price.  It's really in nice conditiion.  I do have pictures somewhere on my computer.  I lost them when I tried to attach to another e-mail.  Will try to get them to you.

            Phil

            wrote:

            > I have a Holder 12 for sale. It's a 1988 and in really nice
            condition. Blue hull and multi-colored sail. Trailer included.

            > I'm in Carson City. Phil

          • Wayne C
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 1 8:07 AM
              Hi Phil,

              Pictures won't stay attached to messages redistributed through the group.
              You may, however, post them in the PHOTOS area.

              Wayne

            • Philip Christopherson
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 1 3:51 PM
                Thanks for the info.  I've uploaded 6 pictures you can check out in Phil's Sail Boat for Sale Album.  Phil