Mast needed.

  • wwgautier
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14, 2008
      I need to find or build a new mast for my Holder 12. I would prefer to
      buy if anyone has a whole or parts of a mast to sell.

      From reading pevious posts, it seem a mast can be build from the
      standard Laser componenets?

      Any help would be appreciated,
      Walt
    • pbob20
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9, 2008
        > Walt,

        I also need a mast, only the lower section, for a Hobie One 12. Did
        you locate one, if so, any suggestions to get one?

        Ron

      • Ditta Neumann
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 9, 2008
          Hi there,
          I just had to re-build a Holder-9 mast after the last sunk somewhere in the North Sea (long story - don't ask). I found that an old top section of a Laser mast fitted perfectly and I managed to get a new gooseneck from an old Byte mast (Laser was too thick). I got where to fit these from the mast step hole and a couple of photos I took. Now very beloved boat is back in full action.
          Looks like the dimensions of masts have not changed over the last couple of years. Hope you are successful.
          Ditta