Re: [Holder12] Re: inspectio/deck plates/ports do they all leak and which type is best ?

  • walter gautier
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
      Dan,
      I put two inspection ports (port snd stbd fwd of mast) and have had no leaking or problems.  I learned from my hobie cat 18, that the snap-in type do leak and get loose over time.  I replaced those with the same screw-in type as I installed on my holder.  I also use an ample amount of 5200 when I screw/rivit the plates in place.  good luck and injoy your boat.
      Does any know where I can get a new mast?
      Walt