boom Holder 12

  • Fernando Cordero
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2008
      Hi
      I lost my boom of my Holder 12. I looking for used one
      please inform me if you know where is possible found one.
      Thanks
      Fernando
      (efecorleone@...)

    • Michael Angus
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2008
        Fernando,

        I have a boom, two piece carbon mast and kick-up rudder. I will sell them all, but not one at a time. If you do not need the others, find a buyer for them and the boom is yours too. Pass this along to the others and have them email me. I also have a hull with a large crack in the center-line hull that is fixable and I will let that go for free to the person that picks it up.

        All of these things must go. Make me an offer and work out the details for shipping.

        Boom $200
        Mast $300
        Rudder $300
        800.00 value
        All together $600.00 one price discount!
        Hull w/ hiking strap Free!
        buyer pays for shipping.

        located in the Seattle Area

        Michael

        I lost my boom of my Holder 12. I looking for used one
        please inform me if you know where is possible found one.
        Thanks
        Fernando
        (efecorleone@ yahoo.es)

      • luis rodriguez