Holder 12 Cover

  • rocksunderwater
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2007
      Winters almost here in the Northwest, wondering if anyone knows where
      to locate a holder 12 deck cover. thanks
    • walter gautier
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 8, 2007
        I got my cover from a guy in Cali...SLO Sail and Canvas.
        www.slosails.com
        The owner/everyone is a guy named Karl Deardorff and he was very helpful. I called to verify sizes and he actually called me back the day they shipped my cover. The cover fits very nices and tight, has held up nicely all summer through our Mississippi sun and rain since April.

        Walt

        Winters almost here in the Northwest, wondering if anyone knows where
        to locate a holder 12 deck cover. thanks

      • Bernie Heer
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 8, 2007
          I got the same cover earlier this year. I'm also very satisfied with
          it.

          Bernie Heer

          Gelfond & Co.

          1973 Washington Valley Road

          Martinsville, NJ 08836

          732-356-9100

          732-356-5010 fax

          *****************************
          This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient.
          If you are not the intended recipient,
          disclosure, copying, use or distribution of the information included in
          this message is prohibited -- Please
          immediately and permanently delete.

          Winters almost here in the Northwest, wondering if anyone knows where
          to locate a holder 12 deck cover. thanks

        • Jon Salis
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 8, 2007
            Another choice could be Sailors Tailor-
            http://www.sailorstailor.com/- made great covers years ago in a