Holder 9 Hawk

  • lgs42450
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2007
      Does anyone in the group know where I could find a specs sheet/brochure
      for the Holder 9 Hawk. There's a picture of the brochure in the photo
      section but it is not readable.

      Thank you
    • Wayne C
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2007
        Hello lgs42450 and welcome,

        Take a look in this groups FILES section. You will find both a large version
        of the flyer and the 12 page setup manual.
        Feel free to save or print off these items.

        Wayne