WANTED:Holder 12 sail

  • louichie
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2006
      Anyone know of a sail in good-ex cond?Contact me direct
      Louichie@...
    • Mike Brown
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 26, 2006
        I got a couple of old sails; I have to get some new ones I will get with you
        when we get things pulled together. You may try getting with me in a couple
        of months if you haven't herd back.

        _____

        Anyone know of a sail in good-ex cond?Contact me direct
        Louichie@yahoo. <mailto:Louichie%40yahoo.com> com

      • Albie H
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 27, 2006
          I know where you can have one made, and Hobie had one
          on the shelf over the summer.

          -A

          --- Mike Brown <mbrown@...> wrote:

          > I got a couple of old sails; I have to get some new
          > ones I will get with you
          > when we get things pulled together. You may try
          > getting with me in a couple
          > of months if you haven't herd back.
          >

          > _____

        • remeyj71
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 24, 2006
            --- In Holder12@yahoogroups.com, Albie H <albieh@...> wrote:

            > I know where you can have one made, and Hobie had one
            > on the shelf over the summer.
            >
            > -A
            >
            > --- Mike Brown <mbrown@...> wrote:
            >
            > > I got a couple of old sails; I have to get some new
            > > ones I will get with you
            > > when we get things pulled together. You may try
            > > getting with me in a couple
            > > of months if you haven't herd back.
            > >

            > > _____

            just joined on 12/23/06 and have already benefited from all the info
            on this site. Secondly this summer I bought a 1988 holder 12 for
            200 bucks. The hull , rudder , daggerboard , mast , and boom are in
            excellent shape . Although when I pulled the sail out of the bag (
            for the first time ) it was from a different boat and had been
            rigged to work with the boat, barely. If anybody has any tips or
            info on how to acquire a new or used sail it would be most helpful.
            Thanks to the person who provides this site, Ive learned a great
            deal of info about the holder 12 and look forward to being an active
            part of this group.

          • remeyj71
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 24, 2006
              --- In Holder12@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Brown" <mbrown@...> wrote:

              > I got a couple of old sails; I have to get some new ones I will
              get with you
              > when we get things pulled together. You may try getting with me in
              a couple
              > of months if you haven't herd back.
              >

              > _____

              Hey Mike As you will notice this is an awkward time of the night
              to be looking into a sail for a boat. I just got done wrapping
              presents for our daughtor and jumped on line. If your interested in
              getting rid of one of your old sails please let me know. Or if you
              know of a place that makes new sails for OUR holder 12 at a
              reasonable price please forward me the info. Thanks again