1986 H12 for Sale

  • james coe
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2006
      I have an 1986 Holder 12 for sale in Shreveport, LA. The boat come with trailer and both are in great shape. The sail is 10 years old but in good shape as well. I have both original glass boards and the tiller extension. It also come with Hiking Strap, Boom Vang, Outhaul and paddle. Trailer has clear title.

      If anyone is interested please email me and I will send pics.

      sloopyiii@...
      james@...