Hobie Holder Hawk For Sale

  • sailor_daveus
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2006
      Just wanted to inform the group -

      I just listed a pristine Hobie Holder Hawk on eBay:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7234578252

      It's a great little boat!

      Dave Thierer
    • Dave_Benjamin
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2006
        Your ad states that the Hawk holds 1-2 people. Wouldn't that be more
        accurately described as 1-2 children? Isn't the rated capacity of that
        boat a little over 200 lbs? If so the ad is deceiving.