hi, new to this group and just picked up a Holder-12

  • highpointbuc
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6 7:19 PM
      hi,

      just joined this group and also became the owner of a Holder-12.
      i do not know much about them and was wondering if anyone could point
      me in the right direction on how to rig this boat. did not come with
      a sail or trailer. looking to buy either of these if someone has an
      extra. i live in High Point, NC.

      thanks for any help anyone can provide

      mike
    • Wayne Carney
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6 8:49 PM
        Hi Mike,

        There's a manual on this groups web page in the FILES area. You are free to
        print off a copy for your self.

        To visit the group on the web, go to:

        If, after looking over the setup, you have further questions - ask away.

        Wayne

      • james burt
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 7 6:41 AM
          thanks, i appreciate the help