Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

2757Re: [Holder12] Access cover

Expand Messages
  • Scot Spencer
    Jun 18, 2013
    • 0 Attachment
      If you are referring to a round inspection port you can order from West Marine or APS Ltd.  If you are referring to something else then I  can't help you.

      Great Lakes Bay Region

      From: tfsimmons59 <tfsimmons59@...>
      To: Holder12@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 3:10 PM
      Subject: [Holder12] Access cover

      My wife stepped on our 6" access cover and the old plastic gave away.
      Where can I order a new access port cover?

      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic