2432Re: Mainsail Question for Wayne C

  • daveruiz_2000
    Sep 10, 2009
      --- In Holder12@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne C" <wayne.sc@...> wrote:
      >Wayne,

      I had a few more questions...I think I'm confusing myself!

      Do you know how the mast rings would attach? They seem to work like shower curtain rings.

      From the the illustrations that I've been able to find, I can't seem to get a clear view about how the mast rings separate to be able to go through the sail and slip over the mast.

      I'm also finding the mast rings that are made aren't any larger than 2 inches and these aren't wide enough to fit over the mast. The bottom section of the mast is about 8.5 inches in diameter.

      Also would a 2 inch Masthead with a Nylon Sheave from Dwyer Aluminum Mast Company replace the top cap of the upper mast?

      Wayne I guess what I'm asking is do you know of anyone who has done this procedure I could contact?

      Thanks so much for your help.

      Dave Ruiz

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic