1206Re: [Holder12] sail wanted [was] Boat Wanted [was] OB MOTOR

  • james burt
    Apr 3, 2006
      not sure what a bartlett is, have any pictures you can send?
      highpointbuc@...

      thanks,

      mike

      Dave_Benjamin <dave_benjamin@...> wrote:
      I have a Bartlett that's in good shape that I'd sell for 140.
      I'm planning on building a new sail with a slightly shorter leech to
      create a bit more clearance between boom and noggin.
      I can accept Paypal or a credit card.

      http://www.frappr.com/funseeker