1165Re: [Holder12] Re: Daggerboard for H-12

  • james burt
    Jan 6, 2006
      guess i should have read this email first.
      i live in high point, nc. near greensboro. no trailer, no sail, boat is in 90 to 95% perfect condition. have to sell it. may be able to meet a hundred miles out or so.
      if interested let me know. highpointbuc@... or my # @ work, 1.800.432.6335 x 5333.

      thanks,

      mike

      ps, have got quite a few other small sailboats for sail, sunfish, jetwind, trolling motor
      charger, canoe, even a handmade wooden sailboat

      Dave_Benjamin <dave_benjamin@...> wrote:
      Is that a typo or did you really type $1100 bucks for a Holder 12
      with a busted mast?

      Anyone ever try a centerboard from a Laser or similar boat? Building
      one isn't that hard either.

      --- In Holder12@yahoogroups.com, alivia dockery <alivia321@y...>
      wrote:

      > Denver-Christmas Day!
      > Happy Holidays!
      >
      > Just a suggestion....sorry to hear about your centerboard. There
      is a fellow named Paul Beasley (1606 Wolff St, Denver 80204) Phone
      303-825-2523
      > who has a nice Holder 12 for sale--total cost he's asking is
      $1100. I have looked at it--it is in good shape--except--a crinkled
      main mast. Maybe he would part it out --or you may want to buy the
      whole thing and work with it?

      > I was going to buy it from him for parts--but haven't gotten to
      it--not sure that I have a need for it now. My Holder 12 is in great
      shape--just need less ice on the lakes in Denver for sailing during
      winter! Ha! Give him a shout!

      > Christmas Cheers!
      > Libby Dockery
      > jetsetsailor@y...
      >

      > toucancoulter <alancoulter@g...> wrote:
      > Hurricane Katrina took my centerboard. I need to replace it. Any
      > suggestions?

      > Hobie cat Sailing Holder Boating magazine Boating
      safety Caribbean sailing

      Service.

      Hobie cat Sailing Holder Boating magazine Boating safety Caribbean sailing