1164Re: [Holder12] Re: Daggerboard for H-12

  • james burt
    Jan 6, 2006
      i have a holder-12 that i am looking to part out or sell whole, have everything but a trailer and sail.

      Yu need to ask politely before I will tell <corseted@...> wrote: --- In Holder12@yahoogroups.com, "toucancoulter" <alancoulter@g...>
      wrote:

      > Hurricane Katrina took my centerboard. I need to replace it. Any
      > suggestions?

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4601883390
      Ebay! wohoo! If you get it I could use the Rudder...
      Mike

      Hobie cat Sailing Holder Boating magazine Boating safety Caribbean sailing