Ideas for squats

  • Sarn Ursell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2006
      I have some ideas for squats, and cable rows, and, oh yes, that's right, the bench press.

      How about:

      10 by 10 squats (that's ten sets of ten), prymid squats (that's 10, 5 and 20 repitions, medium, heavy, light), pre-exhaust leg extensions THEN squats, partial heavy power rack squats with 200 percent of my one repition maximum THEN 20 reptions maximum squats, rest-paust 20 rep squats with a 5 repition maximum weight, 10 cumulative sets in cable rows, repitions MIGHT? be 8, 6, 5, 4, 4, 4, 3, 2, 1, 1 (reduce weight accordingly), supersetting 20 (yes, that's right, TWENTY) sets of concentration curls and cable tricep pushdowns over the course of 3 hours (SEVERE overtraining), 10 eccentric reptions on th bench press, three times per week HIT style training on my grip using Captains-of-Crush grippers.

      I could do this about 3 or 4 times in a row, over the course of a month....

      Do we have any other ideas to make the workouts for these four exercises more challengeing, and more difficult?

      ----Sarn.