Re: [HistoricalNovelSociety] Are we imprisoning ourselves as historical novelists?

  • Liz Palmer
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2001
      I spent the majority of my time writing articles, so I guess I think of
      myself as a freelance writer. But when it comes to novels, I'm really only
      interested in historical novels. I've never thought of myself in terms of a
      "historical novelist", but I like the title. Can I keep it?

      Liz
      http://lizpalmer.terrashare.com/