Too weird

  • Catherine Wells
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2006
      Okay, this has gone on long enough. I haven't seen anything posted
      here since May 30. Did you all go somewhere else? Is the system
      broken?

      Catherine Dimenstein
      aka Catherine Wells
    • Ellen Ekstrom
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2006
        I'm trying to stay off the message boards and do some constructive stuff - like watch episodes of '24' and write sermons.

        And no, I don't think there's a connection there.

        All the best,

        Ellen
        ellen@...
        www.ellenekstrom.net