New World review

  • hgni2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2005
      Hey all,
      This is the first review I've read for "The New World," the John Smith
      flick directed by Terence Malick:
      You have to scroll past the part about Oprah's party. :)
      His description reminds me of "The Thin Red Line"--unfortunately. I've
      REALLY been looking forward to this, and it sounds like it just might
      bore/frustrate me with incoherency. I don't usually read reviews
      prior to seeing a movie--I'll try to forget about this...

      :) Karen
      http://www.karenmercury.com