Salt Lake City event photos

  • Sarah L. Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2005
      Hi all,

      Some photos from the North American HNS conference held on April 15-17 have
      been posted on the HNS website: http://www.historicalnovelsociety.org See
      the right-hand side under "News from the Society." Thanks to volunteer
      Richard Scott for serving as our quasi-official photographer!

      Best
      Sarah J.

    • Christopher Cevasco
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2005
        Sarah,

        Great photos! Thanks so much for posting them. And as this is my
        first post to this forum, let me also thank you and all of the
        organizers and participants for putting together such a fantastic
        conference. I thoroughly enjoyed it and am already looking forward to
        the next one!

        Chris

        Christopher M. Cevasco
        Editor/Publisher
        Paradox: The Magazine of Historical and Speculative Fiction
        http://home.nyc.rr.com/paradoxmag