writers conferences

  • Victoria Grossack
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
      Dear Historical Novel Group:

      I volunteered to write an article on conferences this year for
      Solander magazine.

      So far I have information on Romantic Times, the historical fiction
      conferences (HNS) being put on in the US and in the UK and women in
      the west. Could anyone out there please let me know about other
      potential conferences?

      Thanks so much
      Victoria Grossack
      www.tapestryofbronze.com
    • Newton Love
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
        Victoria Grossack wrote:

        >... So far I have information on Romantic Times, the historical fiction conferences (HNS)... Could anyone out there please let me know about other potential conferences?
        >
        >Thanks so much
        >Victoria Grossack

        I am a fan of this one (I am on the board of the MWA):
        http://www.marylandwriters.org/conferences.html

        We cover the gamut of writing, including historicals.

        newt