Dennis Severs House

  • histnovel@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2004
      Hi All,
      I've just been looking into possibilities of having a special candle-lit
      visit to the Dennis Severs House in Spitalfields (London). For those who don't
      know about this mad, one-off, interesting and very historical fictiony sort of
      place, see www.dennissevershouse.co.uk
      The best idea would probably be to tack a visit onto the London conference
      this year. Apparently, if we go on the evening of Friday 1st October we can have
      a 'private' tour - but we'll need 20 people, and it will cost £12 each.
      Otherwise we could go the Sunday afternoon - which I think costs slightly less, but
      wouldn't have the candlelight effect!
      Is anyone interested?
      Also, in case any of you have missed the advertising for the conference,
      hurry and sign up now while there are still places (we are a smaller venue this
      year) - details on http://www.historicalnovelsociety.org/london-conference.htm -

      Best,
      Richard

      Richard Lee
      Founder/Publisher The Historical Novel Society
      www.historicalnovelsociety.org

      Marine Cottage, The Strand, Starcross, Devon EX6 8NY. UK.