For those members living in Texas!

  • Wendy J. Dunn
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2003
      Sandra Worth's "Rose of York: Love and War" is being launched!!!

      Where: The River Oaks Bookstore
      3270 Westheimer at River Oaks Blvd. Houston, Texas 77098
      tel: (713) 520-0061
      When: November 12th, 5 p.m. until 7 p.m.
      With live medieval entertainment!
      5 PM- 7 PM A professional actor will give several performances as Richard III in Sandra Worth's short story, "I, Richard."
      5:30 PM until 6:30 PM Music by The Cantiga Minstrels
      6:30 - 7 PM Kinkaid's madrigal choir, "The Mosaics," will sing a medley of medieval songs. Wine and refreshments to be served by medieval wenches. Come one and all, for a Renaissance experience!

      Best!
      Wendy

      Wendy J. Dunn Author of DEAR HEART, HOW LIKE YOU THIS? Awarded the ABPA 2003 Glyph for Best Adult Fiction. Seriously one of the best novels ever written about Anne Boleyn's life. Jennifer Lodine-Chaffey, reader. No fluke prize-winner, Dear Heart… is one of the most wonderful, deeply-felt, and touching love stories — fact or fiction — I’ve ever encountered. I love this book! Kurt Florman, M.I. Partner/Editorial.