Re: BSP, new novel

  • Susanne Alleyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2013

       Thanks, Mave, I hope you do!  And I'm glad you had the chance to grab _Game._  :-)

      Susanne

      **************************************
      Susanne Alleyn * http://www.susannealleyn.com
      The Executioner's Heir: A Novel of Eighteenth-Century France
      http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EXPZQBG/
      September 2013 * eBook & paperback * eBook 99 cents for a limited time

      1a. Re: BSP, new novel, _The Executioner's Heir_, 99 cents
          Posted by: "M-D Newall" mdnewall@... thenewalls
          Date: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:26 pm ((PDT))

      Susanne, I’m most appreciative when authors write to tell us when their books are available on special at Amazon. Especially happy to learn that ebooks in the Aristide Ravel series are available. Can’t remember why anymore, but years ago I missed reading Game of Patience in this series. VERY pleased to download a copy. Had already downloaded The Executioner’s Heir and am absolutely sure I will enjoy it.

      Mave

      >>The eBook sale (also of my 1790s Paris mysteries _Game of Patience_ and _A Treasury of Regrets_, and nonfiction _Medieval Underpants & Other Blunders_) continues until the end of the month. All currently 99c, or local equivalent at Amazons worldwide.

      Susanne