For those in Seattle area....Dialogue class this Sat.

  • Christine Fairchild
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2013
      Just fyi....I'm teaching for the Greater Seattle Romance Writers of America meeting, held in Seattle this Saturday. They allow non-member guest to the meeting...

      "Tips and Tricks to Great Dialogue"
      Date: March 2, 2013
      Time: 10:30-12:30
      Location: Magnolia Library, 2801 - 34th Ave W, Seattle

      We'll discuss how to create more engaging, mouth-watering dialogue that readers love and applaud.
      Like how to plug in subtext, when to avoid dialogue tags and punctuation marks, which words/phrases to avoid, and so much more.... Bring your manuscript and we'll do some in class examples to help you see/hear the difference.

      AUTHOR BIO:
      Christine M. Fairchild, aka the Editor Devil, is a former journalist with 25 years' experience as a writer/editor, from technical to marketing to exec communications to entertainment. She specializes in "tactical" editing and storytelling techniques for authors, offering writing tips and tricks at http://Editor Devil.blogspot.com and through her Editor Devil Guides. She's currently working on book II of The Goliath Conspiracy series, a follow-up to her popular debut romantic suspense, An Eye For Danger

      Regards,
      Christine M. Fairchild
      Sexy, edgy suspense: An Eye For Danger (http://amzn.com/B008QPZ8O4)
      Free editing tips & tricks http://EditorDevil.blogspot.com