Free E-book: 21 Wicked Ways to be a Better Writer

  • jhnyeoman
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2012
      You might enjoy this free e-book: 21 Ways to be a Better Writer,
      compiled from the most popular posts at the Writers' Village blog. It
      gives 20+ practical 'writing recipes' to endow characters with new
      depth, enhance a flat plot or scene, add vitality to dialogue, and edit
      a story for sales success. And every 'recipe' is rich in whacky humour.

      I compiled it for my own subscribers as a Christmas gift then realized
      it might be of wider interest.

      You can download it as a pdf file without charge at:

      http://www.writers-village.org/wicked-ways2.php
      <http://www.writers-village.org/wicked-ways2.php>

      John Yeoman, Writers' Village

    • Yvonne LaRose
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2012
        I've added your message to my Bulletins, John. You can find the post at
        http://forums.delphiforums.com/entrances/messages?msg=2663.1

        Use the Share button to increase the spread of the announcement, if you like. Or if you want me to pull the notice, let me know and I'll delete it.

        Viva
        Yvonne LaRose
        In a Word-CCJP [Content Critiques Journalism Proofreading]

        LinkedIn Profile : Ziggs Profile

        Direct Dial: 310-402-4893
        The Consultant's Desk : The Desk : The Pundit
        Looking at the Issues : Health in the 21st Century
        Associated Content