Blogs of Interest

  • Marilyn Morris
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2012
      After reading some outstanding blogs out there, I suddenly realized how I had
      come upon them....from emails suggesting I might like to read other authors
      blogs.
      Sorry I'm a little late, folks, but here's my all-purpose, writing-related (or
      not) blog that might be of interest to you....

      http://marilyn-morris.blogspot.com/2011/10/reading-groups.htm

      Enjoy, and please leave a comment.

      Marilyn Celeste Morris, Author, Editor and Speaker
      Fiction: The Women of Camp Sobingo; Sabbath's Gift and Sabbath's House; Forces
      of Nature;The Unexplored Heart. Non-fiction: Once a Brat, Always a Brat (for and
      about Military Brats) and The Cards We're Dealt (Living with Systemic Lupus
      Erythematosus) and My Ashes of Dead Lovers Garage Sale (a collection of my
      newspaper columns).

      All available on Amazon.com:
      http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Marilyn+Celeste+Morris&x=15&y=20

      and at Vanilla Heart Publishing
      http://www.vanillaheartbooksandauthors.com/Marilyn_Morris.html

    • Jeri Westerson
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2012
        Well, if we are on the subject of blogs, I have three (yeah, I know!)

        The first is mine own: www.Getting-Medieval.com featuring history and
        mystery

        Then there is my character's blog, my medieval detective Crispin Guest at
        www.CrispinGuest.com

        And then there is the group blog I belong to with other mystery authors
        (though I am the only historical author). There is plenty of good industry
        info and writing tips on this blog, as well as author interviews:
        www.PoesDeadlyDaughters.blogspot.com

        Cheers,
        Jeri Westerson

        --
        *Author Jeri Westerson
        TROUBLED BONES: A Crispin Guest Medieval Noir*-- From St. Martin's in print

      • Harlan Hague
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2012
          Marilyn, I got a "Page Not Found" when I clicked on the link.

          Harlan

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 6, 2012
            I have a personal blog and participate in two historical blogs of interest to this group.

            The blog of my heart is HOYDENS AND FIREBRANDS www.hoydensandfirebrands.blogspot.com which I share with Sandra Gulland, Anita Davison, Mary Sharrat, Dee Swift and Kim Murphy. Our passion is the seventeenth century and the blog is devoted to all things seventeenth century. What makes it so interesting is that our interests within the same period are so diverse!

            I also participate in another blog with a group of historical writers of different periods whose knowledge and research just astounds me; HISTORICAL HEARTS www.historicalhearts.blogspot.com

            If you love history...come and visit us.

            Cheers
            Alison

            Alison Stuart
            Award Winning Writer
            www.alisonstuart.com
            GATHER THE BONES...coming in August

            --- In HistoricalNovelSociety@yahoogroups.com, Marilyn Morris <marilyncmorris@...> wrote:

            > After reading some outstanding blogs out there, I suddenly realized how I had
            > come upon them....from emails suggesting I might like to read other authors
            > blogs.
          • Alethea Williams
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 7, 2012
               I have been concentrating on the history of southwest Wyoming on my blog http://actuallyalethea.blogspot.com/.%c2%a0 If you haven't visited for a while and have an interest in Western history, please drop by.  And today, in a continuation of the "Southwest Wyoming: A Tough Place to Live" series, I'm guesting on http://www.historyundressed.com/%c2%a0with "The Last of the Big Boys."
              Alethea Williams

              http://actuallyalethea.blogspot.com/
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alethea-Williams/236205193112286
              http://twitter.com/#!/actuallyalethea