THANKS

  • ONeil
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      BATTLE KISS, in the two weeks since it was released, it was my second best selling book for November. THANKS y'all. If you like it, go back to amazon.com and check the 'like' button. If you really like it, review it. Don't forget to check off the stars. If you don't like it, email me and tell me what you don't like. I appreciate all comments.