Help please

  • srilekha rach
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003
      I have been reading authors such as Rafael Sabbatini and want to know which
      search engine - I think that's the correct term - to use on the web.

      All help gratefully received,

      Rosemary Rach.

      Overloaded with spam? With MSN 8, you can filter it out
      http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=32&DI=1059
    • Sandra G-N <sgn@tegula.freeserve.co.uk>
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003
        I use the search engine Google quite a bit; whatever the query, it
        normally throws up something useful:

        http://www.google.com/

        btw, I but Rafael Sabbatini into Google and it also asked if I
        meant 'Rafael Sabatini', which also had loads of refs. So it's a very
        helpful search engine. It also gives you access to Newsgroup
        archives, and searches breaking news.

        If you're trying to get hold of secondhand books, a useful site is:

        http://www.abebooks.co.uk/

        Happy searching!

        Sandra G-N

        --- In HistoricalNovelSociety@yahoogroups.com, "srilekha rach"